Precautions before using the product
- Read the instructions carefully prior to first use.
- For people who are not able to perform the test themselves, the test should be conducted by the legal guardians.
- For children under the age of 15, the self-test should be conducted under adult supervision.
- This test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigen in saliva samples.
- For people who have haemoptysis, acute respiratory distress, unstable cardiovascular status, aneurysms, hypoxia, lung function impairment, or recent eye surgery, gentle operation is required for saliva collection to avoid potential injuries.
- Please use the components provided in the kit for testing. Do not use components from other sources.
- Please use this product in a place with sufficient light, so as to interpret the results accurately.
Precautions after using the product
- If you get a positive result, please contact your family doctor, or seek help from a professional medical facility as soon as possible. You need a nucleic acid test to confirm viral infection.
- A negative result cannot completely exclude the possibility of viral infection. Incorrect sampling or low viral load may also cause a false negative result.
- When the test is completed, please disinfect the sampling cups, droppers, test cards, and other used components with a household bleach spray or a 70%-75% alcohol spray.
- Wrap the disinfected items and discard them in accordance with local regulations.
Wash the hands thoroughly after the test.